On behalf of our main Brand Nicoll Curtin we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Singapore.
We are Nicoll Curtin, the award-winning global Technology & Change recruitment Group. Our offices are based in London, Zurich, Berlin, Dublin, Singapore and Belgrade. We connect outstanding talent with industry-leading companies. And we aim to be the best at what we do – 9 out of 10 of our candidates recommend us.
In 2018, we were awarded the APSCo International Recruitment Company of the Year. To find out more about Nicoll Curtin go to https://www.nicollcurtin.com.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant as well as anyone that is looking for a change in career. You do not need experience in recruiting! We are just looking for hungry, driven and enthusiastic people to join. Some sales experience in any field would be useful and we will also not rule out anyone who already has some recruitment experience but wants to press the ‘restart’ button.
What would you do
- Learn and successfully demonstrate Nicoll Curtin selling techniques
- Develop and demonstrate effective headhunting skills
- Client knowledge - market mapping, booking meetings
- Work with your manager to put together a business development plan that you can execute
- Screen and interview candidates to develop a strong candidate database
- Through experience and training, develop the ability to match candidates with positions based on skills and motivation
- Maintain appropriate contact with clients and candidates throughout interview process, including follow up
- Obtain references for candidates and establish new relationships where possible
- Demonstrate ability to create and advertise professional Job Descriptions of an NC standard
- Generate and share leads within the team/division
- Continuous research into the recruitment/business landscape
What we can offer
- We have an excellent track record of developing leaders – all leaders that currently have management responsibility in the Singapore office began life with us as a trainee!
- We have an extensive client list that includes leading investment banks, internet, and technology companies that you will be given access to. Bringing in your own business will, of course, be a requirement, from the second month we get our Trainee’s to start business development, so it is important that you enjoy this element of the role!
- Internal development is at the core of our business. In Singapore, each team member has had at least one promotion in the last year and even our Head of the Singapore business started life at Nicoll Curtin as a trainee.
- We have an excellent commission scheme that we are happy to share at the interview stage and a competitive overall compensation package.
- We are a positive, success-driven, fun bunch of people and just had our best financial year in Singapore so there has never been a better time to join!
If you are interested, feel free to apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org