We are looking for a Senior/Principal Recruitment Consultant (Contracts market) to join our team in Singapore! *For clarity, this position will work the Hong Kong market, but will be initially based in Singapore*
We are Nicoll Curtin, the award-winning global Technology & Change recruitment Group. Our offices are based in London, Zurich, Singapore, Berlin, Dublin and Serbia. We connect outstanding talent with industry-leading companies, and we aim to be the best at what we do – 9 out of 10 of our candidates recommend us. Nicoll Curtin specializes in placing both contract and permanent Tech, Change & Transformation professionals at a range of clients including Big Tech Firms, Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Prop Trading, FinTech, eCommerce and others.
We pride ourselves on having a close-knit community, and we live by our mottos of No Excuses, Thinking Like Our Customers, Think Smart for Us and Our Business and Never Give up – just to name a few. Our culture is one where you can find diversity, positivity, is success-driven and a fun lot to be around with. We are always looking for amazing team members, so if you like what you see, please get in touch with us today!
Due to business expansion, we are looking to hire an Experienced Recruitment Consultant to cover the Contracts market, who will provide exceptional service to clients and candidates. The main purpose of the role is to develop relationships with existing and new clients, generate revenue and fulfil existing roles. We are offering a great salary and commission scheme as well as other benefits for top performers. If you have recruitment experience and also passion for business development, feel free to apply!
What would you do
- Focus on clients and candidates on building and developing long term relationships
- Work with your manager to put together a business development plan that you can execute
- All aspects of recruitment life cycle including screening, interview, managing the process and account management
- Winning new client accounts
- Generating and sharing leads in order to widen business scope/opportunities
- Sourcing candidates through a variety of methods
- Being a team member and working closely to leverage on all strengths within the team
What we can offer
- We have an excellent track record of developing leaders – all leaders that currently have management responsibility in the Singapore office began life with us as a trainee!
- We have an extensive client list that includes leading investment banks, internet, and technology companies that you will be given access to. Bringing in your own business will, of course, be a requirement, from the second month we get our Trainee’s to start business development, so it is important that you enjoy this element of the role!
- Internal development is at the core of our business. In Singapore, each team member has had at least one promotion in the last year and even our Head of the APAC business started life at Nicoll Curtin as a trainee.
- We have an excellent commission scheme that we are happy to share at the interview stage and a competitive overall compensation package.
- We are a positive, success-driven, fun bunch of people with a lot of tolerance for humility, hard work, respect, honesty, play-time and definitely a zero tolerance for politics and excuses.
- Nicoll Curtin APAC has enjoyed 3 successive record breaking financial years in Singapore (2020/2021/2022) so there has never been a better time to join! Up to date, we have hit our Q1 target for 2023 and are on track to deliver another record year.
If you are interested, feel free to apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org