Are you looking for your next challenge and you would like to join a team of IT Recruitment professionals?
Are you a fluent Italian speaker?
This Junior Recruiter job will provide you the opportunity to collaborate with our clients in the Switzerland market, ensuring finding matching positions for their profiles.
Nicoll Curtin is a global recruitment company specialising in Technology and change aiming to provide their people flexibility and autonomy in their jobs. Located in Central London, their people have amazing benefits and a hybrid workplace.
- Working as a Recruiter means that you will be working closely with our business development team in Switzerland, assisting them in the recruitment process for the open positions our clients have
- Sourcing potential candidates on international markets through a variety of methods and identifying potential talents in the market via LinkedIn, Job portals, Internal Database, and Personal network
- Pipelining good fit candidates and interviewing them via telephone for active roles
- Being accountable for weekly KPIs and targets
If You are looking to find a Recruiter position that will bring you the opportunity to boost your career working in sales oriented environment, this is the right place for you. We are looking to find proactive people, who are intrigued to master the International Recruitment process and who are willing to go the extra mile to close the deal between candidates and clients.
- Bachelor degree obtained
- Without recruitment experience or with previous experience in sales/customer service
Fluent in English, written and spoken; able to work full time on English
Fluent in Italian, written and spoke; able to work full time on Italian
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and positive individual, oriented towards constantly improving his/her skills
- Sales and result-driven mindset
What are we offering:
- Well-organized career path, according to personal ambition and working performance
- Monthly business reviews and strategic approach to your further development
- 25 days of holiday leave, private health insurance, and other company benefits
- Rewarding bonus structure for every deal you bring to the business
- Lunch clubs and business trips for our top performers, as well as competitive monthly awards
- A positive and enthusiastic team of Recruitment professionals gathered in our new office in New Belgrade
If you found yourself intrigued by reading this, send us your application, or for any additional questions, reach me on LinkedIn.