Nicoll Curtin is an award-winning FinTech & Change Recruitment Agency with a long tradition of placing many professionals in the finance, banking, commercial and public sectors. We support our clients beyond their recruitment requirements, providing detailed one-to-one market intelligence, recruitment trends, and proactive presentation of A-Player passive talent to support practice growth.
For our London office, we are looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant who will have be a Team Lead for our Cyber Security vertical.
We are looking for a talented Recruitment Consultant with previous recruitment experience within cyber security verticals.
- Cover account management of our established clients, delivery or both
- Win new accounts through leveraging or maximizing relationships
- Work with CRMs to understand vacancies and ensure your team priorities match
- Represent our clients well to sell their vacancies
- Responsible for your own performance and development and that of your team by making use of the tools available to you (e.g. North Star)
Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 6 months+ experience working as a Recruitment Consultant
- Previous sales or BD experience would be a must
- Willing to get into leadership
- Advanced communication skills with high ability to negotiate with clients and candidates
- Be comfortable working 2 days from the office and rest from home
What we can offer:
- Transparent career framework and set promotional criteria that you can start working towards on day one
- Uncapped competitive commission scheme with no threshold paying up to 40%
- A number of other benefits and incentive schemes (High Flyers, Lunch Clubs, Team outings etc.)
- Referral incentives
- Team building days away
If this position sounds interesting to you, send us your CV via LinkedIn, or email email@example.com.